Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Brimardon’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14-15 Regent Parade, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 5AW. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or any advert.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy.
As part of our Terms and Conditions Brimardon operates under strict rules and regulations. All selections are proofed with and without stakes/points on all systems predicting the top one or two horses allowing Brimardon the given right to claim and advertise either/or the number of winners and/or profit on any predicted and proofed selection winners. A copy of our full terms and conditions are available upon request.
Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions (“The Agreement”) you (“The Member”) duly authorise Brimardon (“The Company”) us to use the details provided to verify your identity, to facilitate use of the services (“The Information”) by “The Member”.
(1) Once a payment has been made to Brimardon (“The Member”) has agreed to adhere to (“The Company”) Terms and Conditions as list. (“The Company”) may request an online or postal signed agreement to be completed before we allow access to the service. By ordering any products/services sold by (“The Company”) you accept in full all Terms & Conditions laid out and agree to comply with them at all times. You (“The Member”) also accept the Income Disclaimer issued in conjunction with these Terms & Conditions.
(2) You (“The Member”) must be 18 years of age or older.
(3) You (“The Member”) accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to receive our information/service/products.
(4) Brimardon (“The Company”) is currently unable to accept applications for membership from USA residents due to USA gambling legislation or any country whom forbid gambling.
(5) You (“The Member”) authorise Brimardon (“The Company”) to process the agreed charges for the subscription you (“The Member”‘) wish to subscribe by the payment card provided with the application or through online payment portals in accordance with the terms of (“The Agreement”).
(6) (“This Agreement”) shall come into effect on the service commencement date and (“The Member”) understands is agreement is continuous and will remain in force until then end of full duration of the agreement period.
(7) Brimardon (“The Company”) accepts no responsibility for overdraft or other ‘over the limit’ bank charges or fees incurred as a result of insufficient funds or credit being available via the payment card at the time the fee is processed or via standing order.
(8) For the purposes of (“The Agreement”) (“The Member”) is the person named on the payment card or standing order form and no other. Once (“The Member”) has entered into an agreement with Brimardon (“The Company”) (“The Member”) are bound to agree that he/she shall not in any way divulge the information to any third parties and/or way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, hired out or otherwise circulated by any means. Information piracy and/or the re-transmission of information, either for commercial gain or not, of any kind will NOT be permitted and Brimardon (“The Company”) will seek strong legal redress and claims for damages over any such action.
(9) The delivery of information/service/product available depends on the inital service agreement you (“The Member”) has subscribe to. The delivery of (“The Information”) is processed on a daily basis and dispatch by one of three methods Phoneline via a pin number, Email alerts or SMS text alerts you “‘The Member” has subscribe and will run for the full duration of the term of the “The Agreement” contract.
(10) Email alert service agreement only one email address can be registered to (“The Member”) and it is (“The Members”) responsibility to notify Brimardon “The Company”‘ of any email address changes in writing by either post or email.
(11) Brimardon (“The Company”) accepts no responsibility for problems with email / text /phoneline or any other means of receiving our information/service/product resulting either from internet providers, Network connection or from any other factor or circumstance outside their sole and immediate control, including but not limited to failure of computer and telephony equipment, loss of internet and telephony Network connection or failure or loss of any other equipment, product or service on which supply of (“The Information”) by Brimardon (“The Company”) may depend.
(12) (“The Information”) provided by Brimardon (“The Company”) accepts no responsibility of any transmission failure by the member’s internet provider, telephony Network that may result in email alerts from the company being either missed or received too late for (“The Member”) to be able to act on (“The Information”) provided.
(13) SMS text alert service agreement only one mobile phone number can be registered to (“The Member”) and it is (“The Members”) responsibility to notify Brimardon (“The Company”) of any mobile phone number changes in writing by either post or email.
(14) You (“The Member”) accepts sole responsibility for ensuring the mobile phone registered with Brimardon (“The Company”) is switched on, that the handset battery is sufficiently charged and that a mobile signal is consistently available. Failure to do so may result in SMS text alters being either missed or received too late to respond to (“The Information”) supplied on that day.
(15) Brimardon (“The Company”) accepts no responsibility for problems with SMS text alerts resulting either from Network congestion or from any other factor circumstance outside their sole and immediate control.
(16) Phoneline service members will be supplied a pin number to access the service by calling a standard rate line. Confirmation of the Phoneline telephone number and access pin number will only be issued upon receipt of (“The Agreement”) signed contract.
(17) Brimardon (“The Company”) will notify you (“The Member”) at least 24 hours notice of any access pin changes either by post, email or telephone contact.
(18) Brimardon (“The Company”) reserves the right to suspend or bar access to (“The Information”) where the fee could not be processed and charged to the payment card or standing order and to pursue (“The Member”) for an alternative method of payment pending reactivation of the member’s account.
(19) Brimardon (“The Company”) is unable to offer (“The Member”) a refund under any circumstances and nor is (“The Company”) able to deviate in any way from the payment mechanics of the service, as set out in the signed agreement.
(20) (“The Member”) agrees that you have no right of refund for any membership payments or other products/services purchased from Brimardon (“The Company”). (“The Member”) further agree that you will not under any circumstances (other than if fraud can be proved) initiate a charge back. Should you ignore this and initiate a charge back, you agree to pay all The company’s legal, operational and other expenses for going through the charge back process. A minimum fee of £200 plus vat.We are not part of the distance selling regulations as we can be viewed as a gambling product which are exempt from the regulations.
(21) Cancellation of (“The Agreement”) will only be accepted before any of (“The Information”) has been supplied. If you (“The Member”) wishes to cancel (“The Agreement”) at anytime thereafter we will release you from that agreement by making a payment that we agree to accept in writing or email of a fee equal to what is outstanding or payable.
(22) Request to cancel will be subject to a large cancellation fee of full subscription fess in full as laid out in the written confirmation to cancel by Brimardon (“The Company”) to agree to discharge you (“The Member”) from (“The Agreement”).
(23) It is the responsibility of (“The Member”) if any investments are made to invest within their means at all times and to only invest what they can afford to lose. (“The Member”) also understand that can be no absolute guarantee of future success and further understands that historical performance does not guarantee future performance and that the owner accepts no liability for any losses suffered using our services however caused.
(24) (“The Member”) accepts that Brimardon (“The Company”)may use the personal information provided by (“The Member”), such as full name, postal address, e-mail and phone number details, to contact (“The Member”) as part of our commitment in offering any new products and services or considers that a related product or service may be of interest.
(25) Brimardon (“The Company”) accepts no liability to (“The Member”), in contract, tort or otherwise, for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from “The Information” and (“The Member”) hereby agrees that they will have no claims against Brimardon (“The Company”) of any kind. Brimardon (“The Company”) may refuse an application for membership at its sole discretion.
(26) Brimardon (“The Company”) may suspend, bar or terminate membership, access to (“The Information”) and (“The Agreement”) with (“The Member”), where there are reasonable grounds for suspecting either that information supplied by (“The Member”) is untrue, incomplete or inaccurate, or that (“The Member”), (“The User”) or a representative or associate thereof may be involved in sharing, reproducing, modifying or in any way commercially exploiting any of (“The Information”) service supplied.
(27) Brimardon (“The Company”) may suspend, bar or terminate membership, access to (“The Information”) and (“The Agreement”) with (“The Member”) where (“The Member”) acts or is suspected of acting in a manner which may be detrimental to (“The Company”) or which may cause aggravation or distress to anyone working for and on behalf of Brimardon (“The Company”), or for any other reason at our reasonable discretion.
(28) If (” The Member”) or former member publishes, posts, voices, or otherwise makes available any derogatory, defamatory or malicious statements regarding, or directed at, Brimardon (“The Company”) and/or its staff or other members that portrays a negative interest of our services and/or deliberate cause grievance will risk immediate termination and legal prosecution.
(29) Brimardon (“The Company”) operates under strict rules and regulations. All selections are proofed with and without stakes/points on all systems. Brimardon (“The Company”) the given right to claim and advertise either/or the number of winners and/or profit on any predicted and proofed selection winners.
(1) Every effort has been made to accurately represent the products/services sold by our company and their potential. Examples of income generation, profit positions and feedback from existing clients does not guarantee that you will make any levels of income, profit or success. You (“The Member”) accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual and you should not rely on these and use your own judgement.
(2) Your own results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, experience, expertise and level of commitment. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. Any testimonials featured on the websites, emails, newsletters, mailshots or any oral presentation operated by us are not intended to represent or guarantee that you will achieve the same or any similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his/her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
(3) Brimardon (“The Company”) are not responsible for an individual’s actions and are not bound by any assurance that profits will be achieved using any products/services sold by (“The Company”). You “The Member” recognise that trading, betting and alternative investments can be speculative, and responsibility for all trading, betting and investing decisions is up to you. You (“The Member”) should not trade, bet or invest with money you cannot afford to lose. Brimardon are not responsible for any losses however accruing by using any products, methods, systems or any such like. You are not forced to use anything we sell or you buy.
We can advertise profit/ results for any given period and although we try to keep things up to date we can fall behind and with the likes of holidays and illness they are not always up to date, you view our website and adverts with this knowledge.