ROBIN DE CREUSE 2nd 25/1

By | Uncategorised

2 races only

ROBIN DE CREUSE 2nd 25/1

and a 2nd 5/1

we cant have all the winners all the time can we, that would become boring !

We have not finished the website yet, so just be patient

09/12/10 ONLY 2 RACES 2 WINNERS

By | Uncategorised | No Comments

ONLY 2 RACES TODAY THATS ALL NOTHING ELSE

JOHNNY HANCOCKS WON 7/4 SP

HATTA STREAM WON 7/2 SP

YES 2 RACES 2 WINNERS

We have changed our website its taking longer than expected with lots more features to add, so just bear with us as we get it sorted over the next week, lots more videos and features coming.

04/12/2010

By | Uncategorised | No Comments

ONLY 2 RACES TODAY ON THE SOFTWARE NOTHING ELSE,
ANGELS PURSUIT WON 12/1sp and a 2nd.
Angels pursuit was in the hardest race of the day with form figures of 14387 it was on the tv the 3-40 at Kempton, our top rated in the race,
and we said on the email comments “very good ew value at 12/1”, it was 17/1 on betfair. NOW YOU KNOW WHY WE ARE THE NO1 IN THE COUNTRY

03/12/2010

By | Uncategorised | No Comments

We have had all weather software for the last 10 years,so that  knowledge and experience of this  different sand racing and its
completly different finding  winners on the all weather.
We only concentrate on the best 5% of races, the rest 95% is bad  and hard racing and should be left alone. The skill and knowledge to win on the all weather you should leave to someone who knows,  thats us.